Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A comic view of the life of a customer service worker

As some might know, before I threw myself into the illustrious world of writing for crumbs. I actually worked at home customer service for crumbs. I learned a lot in two years of taking complaints, making people happy with coupons and fielding weird perverts who thought I had a sexy voice. Each bad day I would turn to my bit strips account and vent my frustration via cartoons. Sadly Bitstrips.com can no longer allow users to utilize their comic creating software. But fortunately I had some of my most favorite comics saved to my computer. I call this the comic view of what it is like to be a customer service rep or How may I help you?





Basically this sum up what many Customer Service employees go through on  a daily basis. It can be a tough job, a major patience drain. But I like to think it showed me more empathy when making calls and dealing with CS reps as well. I definitely wont be going back to such work again my sanity limit has been damaged greatly by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment