Monday, January 23, 2017

The Social Aware Nightmare Podcast- Finale: Solidarity!


Hello and welcome to my finale Social Aware Nightmare podcast hosted by Spreaker. Why is this my last cast? Because I am fully investing my time into our CCCPodcast and our newest project Diverse Voices Nation. Our multimedia social awareness experiment will span written, video and audio and combat hatred and tyranny and stand up for all. This cast tonight marks the turning point for me and to confirm that I stand with all my sisters from all walks of life. We are making a stand against those who have deemed us inferior, against those who try to "Bot" us and divide our cause. You will not stop the sisters of solidarity! You will not stop the fight for good and equality. And until the day bigots, homophobes and racists are back under the rocks  they slithered under I will be a voice against your bull shit!

Tune in here and enjoy and once again thank you for all those who have supported me all these years and continue to. This blog will stay here. I hope to update it as much as I can, but I do have bigger projects to combat hate and I hope you all join me in this fight. Stronger together!

Listen here:


Listen to "Episode 9- Finale-Solidarity" on Spreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment