Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Episode 8- Don't Despair Resist!






As I woke this morning to the constant reminder of the threat that looms upon our democracy and society. Instead of giving into despair and my valid fears, I am inspired to resist. To never legitimize the fraudulent elect. To never give Cheeto Musollini the accolades he craved. To ignore those who seek more divisions in an already divided nation. As I said in my cast below this divide and conquer strategy sadly worked on us. Now those of us who know how bad this Regime will be must come together. No more fighting each other or finger pointing, NO we must RESIST! And we must take on untruths, from corporate ran media and government. We can fight this, we have the power to, but we must be willing to use that power. If you are with me welcome to the United States of Resistance!

Tune in Below:


Listen to "Episode8-Dont Despair Resist" on Spreaker.

2 comments:

  1. Please ship the thousands of dollars worth of merchandise that you were paid to. I never took you to be a thief. -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny I didnt know I owed Anonymous anything. Think you got the wrong blog there buddy.

      Delete